At Probe India We Provide Affordable , Scalable , Reliable and Secure Cloud. We are Providing Managed Support to Various servers.
We deal in Windows - 2019 , 2016, 2012 Servers
Linux Servers - Various Distributions are Available like Centos, Ubuntu, Redhat, Debian, Open suse
We Provide various kind of CPU, RAM, SSD Storage
GPU Servers Like Nvidia A-100, Nvidia T4 Tesla , RTX8000, Wrdable, Scalable, Reliable and Secure Cloud For Windows.
At Probe India , We Provide Trained Network Engineers. we offer Technology Outsourcing Services that are geared towards revolutionizing the client's application outsourcing portfolio, while enabling them to garner higher and enhanced business value.
Our approach is tuned towards ensuring greater operational superiority and strategic differentiation, thereby making our clients’ business a lot more competitive.
We are at the cutting edge of key technology paradigms such as cloud computing, application modernization and agility, and are reshaping our clients' IT environments to leverage these next-generation technologies, across their businesses.
Depending on your business and your networking plans, you can choose from routers that include different capabilities.
These Can Include Networking Basics Such As:
Firewall: Specialized software that examines incoming data and protects your business network against attacks
Virtual Private Network (VPN): A way to allow remote employees to safely access your network remotely
Cabling in Office :We are using Optical Fibre and CAT 6 Cables for networking in Office premises.
Server Management ,Maintenance and Monitoring
Cloud Servers - Linux Server, Windows Cloud, Windows Dedicated and VPS Server, GPU Units ,
Data Security - Malware Protection, Ransomware Prevention
DNS Server management
File server and Database Management
Migration from Windows Servers to Cloud Servers
Windows Backup -
Remote Desktop / Remote Access to connect Remote Server
Group Policies Management
At Probe india , We have professionals who maintain and configure Firewall of various Company like CISCO , Sonicwall and many others. Block or alert the user about all unauthorized inbound or outbound connection attempts Allows the user to control which programs can and cannot access the local network and/or Internet and provide the user with information about an application that makes a connection attempt Hide the computer from port scans by not responding to unsolicited network traffic Monitor applications that are listening for incoming connections Monitor and regulate all incoming and outgoing Internet users Prevent unwanted network traffic from locally installed applications Provide information about the destination server with which an application is attempting to communicate Track recent incoming events, outgoing events, and intrusion events to see who has accessed or tried to access your computer. Personal Firewall blocks and prevents hacking attempt or attack from hackers
There are so many benefits to getting rid of the old Client/Server methodology of legacy e-mail systems. Moving your solution to the "cloud" model will save you considerable time and money. While cost savings is a major factor in the decision to switch to Google Apps.
SAAS - Software as a service
PAAS- Platform as a service
IAAS - Infrastructure as a service
Cloud computing is a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.
Providing Cloud Servers - on Subscription basis
1. Cloud computing allows a business to cut their operational and fixed monthly costs of hardware, databases, servers, software licenses. Eventually, it will reduce the need for IT resources, including people. All hardware, database servers, web servers, software, products, and services are hosted in the cloud and added to an account as needed.
2. Cloud computing offers 24/7 uptime (99.99% uptime). Cloud servers and data centers are managed by the cloud service provided. Therefore, there is no need for employee management.
3. Cloud computing is scalable and reliable. There is no limit to the number of users or resources. Furthermore, the cloud increases processing and resources as needed. If you do not need resources, you can always scale down.
4. Cloud computing provides maintainability and automatic updates of new software, OS, databases, and third-party software. It also reduces IT labor cost for a business.
5. Cloud service providers have data centers in various locations, which makes them faster and more reliable. Larger companies such as Microsoft and AWS even have data centers around the world.
6. We manage and Create Tally/Busy on Cloud on Dedicated servers. Automated Backup on Email id provided.
Benefits of Smart Dedicated Server which will help you decide:
Statistical logging for Bandwidth and CPU usage
Setup Monitoring and Alerting for your server
Experience convenient server upgrade without any manual data migration
Remote Access to your server (SSH for Linux)
Direct access to the server’s console
Automated & manual backup options available
One size doesn’t fit all. You figure out what your needs are, and which cloud fits you the best.
For any queries, please feel free to reach us on the number given below.
We would be glad to assist you.
We are engaged with different static and dynamic website development, and also we are providing web based solutions for different work flow and and business flows including customer relationship management and ERP solutions.