Public and Private Clouds
Cloud Servers - Public and Private Clouds
We deal in Windows - 2019 , 2016, 2012 Servers
Linux Servers - Various Distributions are Available like Centos, Ubuntu, Redhat, Debian, Open suse
We Provide various kind of CPU, RAM, SSD Storage
GPU Servers Like Nvidia A-100, Nvidia T4 Tesla , RTX8000
There are so many benefits to getting rid of the old Client/Server methodology of legacy e-mail systems. Moving your solution to the "cloud" model will save you considerable time and money. While cost savings is a major factor in the decision to switch to Google Apps.
Cloud computing is a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.
Providing Cloud Servers - on Subscription basis
1. Cloud computing allows a business to cut their operational and fixed monthly costs of hardware, databases, servers, software licenses. Eventually, it will reduce the need for IT resources, including people. All hardware, database servers, web servers, software, products, and services are hosted in the cloud and added to an account as needed.
2. Cloud computing offers 24/7 uptime (99.99% uptime). Cloud servers and data centers are managed by the cloud service provided. Therefore, there is no need for employee management.
3. Cloud computing is scalable and reliable. There is no limit to the number of users or resources. Furthermore, the cloud increases processing and resources as needed. If you do not need resources, you can always scale down.
4. Cloud computing provides maintainability and automatic updates of new software, OS, databases, and third-party software. It also reduces IT labor cost for a business.
5. Cloud service providers have data centers in various locations, which makes them faster and more reliable. Larger companies such as Microsoft and AWS even have data centers around the world.
6. We manage and Create Tally/Busy on Cloud on Dedicated servers. Automated Backup on Email id provided.
Benefits of Smart Dedicated Server which will help you decide:
One size doesn’t fit all. You figure out what your needs are, and which cloud fits you the best.
For any queries, please feel free to reach us on the number given below.
We would be glad to assist you.